Friday 8 February 2013

GreatBitBlog Exclusive: theBritishIBM's Latest Video!

the British IBM, including Iain Lee. He's not actually in the band, but who wouldn't want to be in a photo with him!?
I have a super exclusive! I've been listening to a band called "the British IBM" (yes, lower case "t"), and I've been chatting with them on Twitter and the GameGavel forums. They have been really nice to me to show my readers their new video for their track called God's Front Porch.

Can you name all the people in the video? ;)

(Update, if you can't view the video above, either leave it for a minute, or click the Youtube button. YouTube is flaky at the moment)

The British IBM are a band from good ol' Cambridge, I'm a proud Cambridge-ite myself, Boo Oxford! LOL :P and they have great tunes with the theme of indie rock and retro computing! Their latest video above even features clips of the young Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and the good old Sir Clive Sinclair!

If you like the video, be sure to buy their album from Band camp below!




Be sure to keep up with them on their Twitter...


You can even keep up with them on Facebook too...

the British IBM Facebook Page

The lead singer, Aidy, has his own web site at

www.aidy.com

So yes, Support these guys, and support Cambridge independent rock! They're great tunes, and they deserve your attention!


No comments:

Post a Comment